Mtv

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Teething Baby on a Plane

I'm pretty sure that's up there with Snakes on a Plane in regard to unpleasantness!! Myka and I flew to visit my family in Tulsa over Labor Day Weekend. No sleep before our early flight because we had a rough night followed by a rough flight (my apologizes to the other Southwest passengers!) That afternoon I noticed fever, congestion, cough, all followed by the apprearance of her first tooth (bottom right) on Sunday. Needless to say, she was extra high maintenance most of our getaway and thoroughly exhausted her Maw Maw and myself- Aunt Paula was still going strong!



Laughing at the mall with Aunt Paula!

We still enjoyed ourselves of course, and a highlight for Myka was going to cousin Karen's to meet the horses. She was thrilled, as excited as she gets about meeting new dogs. She loved it when the horses would sniff her and she could feel their breath.

No comments: